Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine breakfast idea | Heart on egg

Valentine breakfast idea


I got super excited when this idea hit me, as I love to mix different holidays supplies. The heart totally belongs to Valentine, but the glitter is left from the Christmas time. 



If you don't have time to prepare a full fancy breakfast for your loved one with everything in heart shape and red color, there is no reason to feel bad. Just add this subtle touch to his usual egg/eggs and I bet it will make the right impact. After boiling your egg as always, let them cool and pat dry. Draw a heart with glue (no need to be perfect and big) and toss the glitter above it. Another alternative is to write "love" or "I love you" with a thin tube glue and cover in glitter. Just like that, love will be shared.


Make one, two or as many as the ones you love. Such an effortless, personal touch. Because when you celebrate love, you show your own kind of love. 
Wouldn't it be outrageous to make this every morning? Don't kill me, just saying :) 



| Love, Lisa |

8 comments:

  1. Shume shume faleminderit, me zgjidhe shume pune. Do mundohem te dergoj feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jona po pres! Me behet qejfi qe "te zgjidha pune" :)
      Te pershendes!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Hena. Your photography is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! I already checked out your fun blog and fabulous style :)

      XO
      Lisa

      Delete
  4. Lisa, just wanted to thank you for your sweet comments. Always love hearing from you. And oh my goodness - this is the coolest valentine breakfast gift you could give or receive:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so appreciate you coming by Anna. I'm so glad you liked the idea. Maybe you could do it for your little ones one special morning :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...