Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Frozen Fall Outfits || Red jeans

I don't remember ever having a pair of red jeans. Despite the big trend of colored denim bursting out of blogs this year, I never considered the red color, as blue, mint, yellow, pink, purple, green and white stole my heart. 
My attitude towards red changed only yesterday, when I randomly noticed a guy crossing the street wearing red jeans and a gray t-shirt. The combination seemed very cool and my wishlist just got another item added - a pair of skinny jeans in red. And that should have been the end of the story, until a couple of hours ago while I was searching online for a descent pair of them and suddenly many Fall combinations were coming to my mind. 
Oh my, I never imagines red in jeans would be such a versatile piece. Who knew?! The number of possibilities increased so much that I needed to separate the feature into daytime looks and nigh time looks 
(my biggest surprise).

























Here is the night time edition. Enjoy :)


















































Do you have red jeans? What do you pair it with usually? 
Am I the only one who is considering it for the evening or have you rocked this trend already? 
Feel free to enlighten me with any advices or experiences you might have for me, 
before I order them ;)

| Love, Lisa |

11 comments:

  1. Po qe ma mbushe mendjen edhe mua per nje pale xhinse te kuqe! :D Me pelqejne kombinimet qe ke bere, vetem se une te doja te shikoja edhe ndonje pak me te "guximshem", me shume kombinime ngjyrash psh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe mendoja se ti do i kishe nje pale :)
      Edhe une po kerkoja ndonje pulover te verdhe dhe blu po sgjeta gje te hajrit per momentin.
      Kur ti marr xhinset ndoshta me dalin kombinime te tjera nga dollapi, ku i dihet :)

      Delete
    2. I ke porositur online? Ne fakt une i kam nje pale ngjyre tulle, nuk di si ta pershkruaj tamam ate ngjyren, po afrohet edhe me te kuqen, gjithesesi nje pale te kuqe, te kuqe flake nuk i kam, keshtu qe rrofsh qe ma shtive ne mendje :P

      Delete
    3. Do i porosis keto dite se smjaftojne fondet ne karte per momentin :P
      E kam parasysh ato qe ke ti si ngjyre por te kuqet flake bejne ndryshimin besoj :)
      Dite te mbare!

      Delete
  2. Erm I don't have any red pants cos I don't know what to pair it with. Haha. Maybe a black top matches well with a red pants? Hee.

    Btw I've followed your blog, let's follow each other? I love reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the reason I avoided it to Marie, until I came up with all these pair possibilities you can see above :) Now I can't wait to get one.
      Thank you for following by email. I followed you by google friend connect because I enjoy your adventures with your little one :)

      Delete
  3. I love the look with the polka dot sweater.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica. That one is so cute and chic :)
      I'm having a look at your blog now, seems pretty fun.

      Delete
  4. Hey, I had a pair of red skinny jeans and wanted to wear them out one night but had NO idea what to wear with them. Your blog helped! I chose a gray button up blouse that is a little long and has ruffles on the front and 3/4 sleeves (and black flats). I love the black and white polka dot combination too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to see I inspired you a little. Wish I can help you again in the future. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day!

      Delete

  5. Hey! Well-written blog. It is the best thing that I have read on the internet today. Moreover, if you are looking for the solution of QuickBooks Software, visit at QuickBooks Customer Service to get your issues resolved quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...