Wednesday, February 27, 2013

10+ unexpected gifts (when no holidays around)

Photos by me - Unexpected gifts I have received and loved

My favorite thing in the world is playing Santa and if I could I would deliver a gift to everyone in this world.
My second favorite thing is surprising people when they least expect is, especially after big holidays like Christmas and Valentine or a big birthday. It could be a little sad after you have received all you expected and all you could do is long for the next event. That is the time I want to come up with something small and unexpected, showing my love and thoughts. Here are 10 easy and genuine ways from lovely bloggers to make sure you brighten someone's day and bring the Spring earlier to their hearts.









- Mother's day is coming here (March 8th), but I know you all welcome early mother's gift ideas -

- A gift from me to you / beautiful romantic fonts ( via ) -

7 comments:

  1. Useful tips:)

    http://joysinani.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming my blog by Joy!
      I used to browse your old blog and I'm glad to see you launched a new one.

      Delete
  2. Love the photos and picks especially the chocolate one! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at BT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn and Kaleb for coming by and for your sweet comment.
      Congrats on your blog! It was night time when I browsed it, so sll the beautiful pictures made me hungry :)

      Delete
  3. Shume faleminderit :),keshillat per Shen Valeninin ishin shume useful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me behet qejfi Jona. Faleminderit qe me ndjek gjithmone!

      Delete
  4. Yes, little presents just show, you care - they always carry a smile!Just came over from Anna and am a new follower of your blog - want to follow me too? I'd like to invite you to my giveaway - a pair of chic eyeglasses - come and have a look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...