Sunday, February 3, 2013

My February kick start

January was hard for me, the hardest I remember in years. It felt like a black hole, where everything stopped and I could not put my engine into normal work, keeping all desires and ideas on stock. While I'd love to deeply analyze the reasons of why this happened, I am thankful I made it sane into February and I will quickly move on for now and show you something fun. 
It was one of the most exciting things that I did lately, a workshop in fashion design, focused in the futuristic theme for a women's SS 2013 collection. Here are some random shots during the process, the inspiration and the final result until now. We are planning on creating the real dresses in a couple of weeks, so hopefully I will update you again.

Class mess with all the supplies. One third of the stuff in only mine.

Sketches and tests during design process


Inspiration moodboard

























Flat drawings of the two dresses I designed

























Another interesting news I have for you is a super easy Valentine gift idea you can make with lights off (literally). Be sure to come by tomorrow for the full tutorial. 
I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did :)

Super easy Valentine gift idea
Off I go to kick start my February with growth, creativity, project making, fun living and spreading wings goals in mind (I guess I deserve some goal making this month considering I took January off unlike everyone else :D). 
You will see love and projects flowing in the air this month on the blog, as a tribute not only to S. Valentine, but also to my personal month of love (yaaay)!

May you all have a joyful Sunday and a bright February :)

| Love, Lisa |

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, moj Lisa. Nuk te falen keto mungesa te gjata :) Sic te kam thene shpesh, blogu yt eshte me te vertet inspirim prandaj te lutem mos bej mungesa kaq te gjata :( Ky posti me intrigoi. Do te doja shume te shikoja koleksionin tend, shpresoj ta vendosesh ketu ne blog. Te uroj nje muaj Shkurt sa me kreativ dhe energjik, ashtu sic e deshiron edhe vete :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nese do i qepim fustanet sic ishte plani fillestar do e publikoj me kenaqesi procesind dhe rezultatin :) Ndihem keq dhe une kur bej mungesa te gjata, sidomos kundrejt lexuesve si ty, qe me kane mbeshtetur dhe nxitur gjithmone, duke vleresuar punen time e duke me nxitur te punoj me shume. Te falendoroj dhe te uroj nje jave te mrekullueshme :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...