Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Frozen Fall Outfits || Leather skirt

It's time for another frozen Fall outfit post and this time I was better because I managed to create not 3, but 4 outfits with 1 new leather skirt, 4 tops I already have, 1 pair of shoes and 4 accessories. For some time now I have had my eye on leather skirts, I love how they look but I am not sure about they fit on me. From previous experience with a leather dress that used to come up and up revealing everything when I sat down, I know a short one is not for me, but this straight cut that hits above the knee with the beautiful gold zips stole my heart. Assuming it is good quality leather and in black color, I guess it will appear on me a lot this fall. 
Do you own one or are you planning to buy one this season? 
Enjoy the outfits I created and feel free to let me know how would you style this leather skirt.




8 comments:

  1. Sa do shkonin keto balerinat me ate xhaketen time, me te cilen kisha veshur fundin e lekures :P Me pelqejne te kater kombinimit, nuk do dija ke te zgjidhja e ke te lija.

    P.S: Kur do kemi nderin qe keto kombinimet qe ben ti shohim te veshura te ty? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me behet qejfi qe te pelqyen kombinimet. Balerinat i ke fiks per xhaketen dhe per fundin :)
      Per momentin kam zgjedhur mos te postoj veshje mbi mua sepse nuk dua ta kthej ne blog mode ekskluzivisht, po notoj ne ujera neutrale ne menyre qe te mos kufizohem ne ato qe postoj, megjithate asnjehere si dihet, edhe mundet :)

      Delete
    2. i bashkangjitem pyetjes se aulones :)
      nder te tjera, mund te postosh ndonje kombinim tendin. une jam pak skeptike ndaj lekures..nje nate vsha pantallona lekure dhe nuk eshte se isha shume rehat
      te fundi jam akoma ne medyshje per modelin :/

      Delete
    3. Flm per sugjerimin Jona. Pantallona nuk kam provuar, vetem nje fustan te shkurter qe ngrihet lart sa here ulesh. Kjo gjatesia me pelqen se mendoj se nuk do ngrihet dhe aq.

      Delete
  2. Oooo! I like the leather and denim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leather skirts sound so intimidating to me, but I would definitely give a try to the outfit with the striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the combo I would give the first try Risse, as soon as I get the new skirt :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...